Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My expection about College♥

My expectation on my first semester at  la Guardia Community college is that the writing is'nt as easy as i thought it will be. I hope for the 8weeks of the sememster i develop some good skills in writing. I believe writing in college is a major success for all courses.

3 comments:

  1. I advice you to go to the English Writing Center, because they will point out to you how to correct your mistakes and help you to improve your writing skills. -m2stkj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Caroline, It's Karin here from Group Dynamics class. I am here to help you with any question you have about the college, just feel free to ask me. All I want to say for now is that always proofread your paper, by proofreading you at least find a mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was your semester Caroline? any comments? concern? issues?

    ReplyDelete